Fall Sport Registration Process
- The fall sport registration page is now active (click here for registration page). All students participating in a fall sport will need to complete their registration before he/she is eligible to compete. Through the registration page, parents will be able to take care of pay-to-play fees online.
- MHSAA Physical Forms are available both in the high school office and by clicking here. Students must submit their physician-signed physical form to the high school office prior to participating in a fall sport! Be sure to include all medical information on the form (including allergy information) so that the athletic training staff can provide the best care possible. Forms can be dropped off at the MSHS Office on Mondays/Tuesdays/Thursdays from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Concussion Baseline Testing Information
- The ImPACT Concussion Baseline Test will again be offered to MSHS students and administered by U.P. Rehab Services.
- Testing will take place on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 in computer labs in the 2nd Floor POD of MSHS. At 3:00 p.m., students in any sport may report for testing. Students participating in football will then be tested at 4:30 p.m.
- Click here for flyer
Fall Sport Tryouts and Start Date Information (updated as information becomes available; schedules available from sport pages)
- Football (coach contact – Eric Mason – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Summer lifting and position workouts to be held on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30-7:45 p.m. (starting June 17)
- Equipment issue to take place on July 23 (Varsity – 5:30 p.m.; JV – 6:00 p.m.; Frosh – 6:30 p.m.)
- Team practices to begin August 12
- Boys/Girls Cross Country (coach contact – Kyle Detmers – email@example.com)
- Practice begins on August 12 at 9:00 a.m. (meet at MSHS Track)
- Boys Soccer (coach contact – Dan Menze – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tryouts to be held August 14-16 at the Kaufman Sports Complex and will run from 6:00-8:00 p.m. each day
- Team practices to begin on August 19
- Parent Informational Meeting date/time TBD
- Girls Tennis (coach contact – Derek Sandstrom – email@example.com)
- Practice begins on August 12 at 9:00 a.m. (meet at MSHS Tennis Courts; Room 215 in case of inclement weather)
- Volleyball (coach contact – Ann Crandell-Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Summer open gyms for all levels held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00-11:00 a.m. at MSHS
- Tryouts to be held August 14-16
- August 14 – Frosh/JV from 5:00-7:00 p.m.; Varsity from 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- August 15 – Frosh/JV from 5:00-7:00 p.m.; Varsity from 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- August 16 – Frosh/JV from 8:00-10:00 a.m.; Varsity from 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Team practices to begin on August 18
- Dance Team (coach contact – Alicia Beauchamp – email@example.com)
- Fall tryouts to be held following first day of school. Date/time TBD.
2019-20 Handbook and Code of Conduct – click here to view
2019-20 Pay-to-Play Policy – click here to view